The company has been making some real noise in the city amongst the small cap sector. MRS are not a new concept business model coming to aim to tap its pockets. MRS was formed in 2007 and born by demand within the natural resource, energy & mining sector. The company has a novel strategy of working within the engineering arena, working on a contract to contract basis strengthening industry infrastructure, civil developments along with a decent revenue / growth plan.
- The company has grown year on year (approx doubling each year)
- Strong focus on engineering, fixing skids, platforms within the resource industry
- Steady news flow base, helping stimulate an active momentum within its peer group and space
- Strong management team with a keen eye on governance, sharing directors with Xcite Energy, Falkland oil & gas, etc.
- Sensible pricing leading to a strong demand
I believe the concept is demonstrated as a PLC in reflection of the performance over the previous 7 years one would expect Management Resource Solutions to hit the ground running, Paul Morffew appears a relaxed yet competent individual.
Worth watching its launch!