Following last week’s written Q&A with Brian McMaster, CEO of Harvest Minerals (LSE:HMI), Doc caught up with him yesterday in a recorded interview to discuss more about the company’s recent expansion.
In the interview McMaster describes:
- How well positioned Harvest Minerals is to sell its fertiliser, irrespective of whether it receives certification.
- The closeness of the relationship between the company and the Brazilian authorities.
- The sale of the company’s first batch of fertiliser to test the model.
- The company’s expectations of using working capital to ramp up production in a bid to achieve its goal of generating $15million a year in sales.
- How the company has no plans to raise more money, despite having recently appointed Shard Capital as a joint broker. McMaster acknowledges the support of the company’s largest shareholder, who has been to the site and is enthusiastic about its prospects.